The Netherlands is an amazing country in which everything is unusual, from geography to landscapes, from history and centuries-old traditions to progressive cosmopolitan customs. It is customary under two names – Holland and the Kingdom of the Netherlands. A quarter of its territory is below sea level, and more than a thousand working windmills have been preserved here. The Netherlands is the birthplace of the great philosophers Spinoza and Erasmus of Rotterdam, and the great artists Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Bosch. It has the highest concentration of museums in the world, with 42 museums in Amsterdam alone. Here, among the picturesque landscapes, ancient cities and castles are spread, multi-colored carpets of tulips are full of colorful carpets in the parks, and the canals of Amsterdam are thoughtful and romantic. The Netherlands is a country with a special character, it is elegant, ancient and ultra-modern. She calls and surprises again and again and leaves indelible memories: “In Holland, you can’t climb mountains, die of thirst; even more difficult – to leave a clear trail, leaving home on a bicycle, sailing away – even more so. Memories – Holland. And you can’t hold them back with any dam… ”(I. Brodsky)
According to aparentingblog, the State of the Netherlands or the Kingdom of the Netherlands (the latter together with the islands of Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten, which have a special status), is located in Western Europe, in the western part of the North European Valley, and is washed by the North Sea from the north and west. The Netherlands is a unique country in its geographical location, since a fairly large part of its territory (41,526 km²) was obtained by drainage, and almost half of the land on which 60% of the population lives lies below sea level, and another 1/3 has heights up to 1 m. The highest point of the Netherlands is Mount Walserberg. The country is located on lands at the mouths of the rivers Rhine, Meuse and Scheldt. The state consists of the Western European part and the territory of the Antilles of Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius, borders on Germany and Belgium and is divided into 12 provinces. The Netherlands has a population of almost 16.5 million and is one of the most densely populated countries in Europe. Together with Belgium and Luxembourg, the Netherlands make up the Benelux countries.
Attention!!! In connection with the introduction of the procedure for taking biometric data, the submission of documents to the visa center of the Netherlands is carried out ONLY with the personal presence of the applicant. Submission by appointment, processing time from 4 working days.
- Foreign passport valid for at least 3.5 months after the end of the trip (please pay attention to the presence of a signature and free pages in the passport). If available, the originals of all parallel valid foreign passports are additionally provided. We also ask you to provide originals of previous foreign passports or copies of their visa pages, if you had them before.
- A photocopy of all completed pages of the Russian passport.
- 2 color photographs 35×45 mm, on a white background, the face should occupy 70-80% of the photo, 30 mm from the crown to the chin (without corners and ovals), the limitation period is not more than 6 months.
- Completely completed questionnaire.
- It is necessary to print the 3rd and 4th sheets of the questionnaire and put signatures: on the 3rd sheet in the 37th paragraph and on the 4th sheet in the lower right corner. For children under 14, both parents sign.
- Certificate of employment on letterhead indicating the details of the company, position, date of employment and salary (at least 25,000 rubles). The certificate must be certified by the seal and signature of the responsible person. If the traveler occupies a managerial position, then a certificate of employment is signed by some other responsible person.
- For individual entrepreneurs, it is necessary to submit a certificate of employment on a letterhead or a certificate from the tax form 3-NDFL, as well as photocopies of the company registration certificate and the certificate of registration with the tax authority.
- For students – a certificate from the place of study.
- For pensioners – a photocopy of the pension certificate.
- Bank statement or certificate of purchase of foreign currency (traveler’s checks are also accepted, in this case original traveler’s checks + certificate of purchase of traveler’s checks) for an amount of at least 50 euros / day of stay in the country.
- Attention!!! For schoolchildren, students, pensioners and the unemployed, financial guarantees are required:
- Statement from the main bank account (statement from the savings account).
- Or a sponsorship letter (ONLY A CLOSE RELATIVE CAN BE A SPONSOR – mother, father, daughter, son, husband, wife.), as well as the following documents of the sponsor:
– A certificate from the sponsor’s place of work.
– An extract from the main bank account of the sponsor.
– A photocopy of a document confirming kinship (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.).
– A photocopy of the pages of the sponsor’s Russian passport (page with personal data + page with a note about the place of registration).
- Airline booking confirmation (if not purchased from us).
- Medical insurance (if not purchased from us).
If at the time of application, a person is not working and not studying, he can only provide an account statement.
If you don’t have an account, you can provide:
- Application from the sponsor of the trip
- Sponsor’s certificate
A certificate from the sponsor’s bank
- Documents confirming kinship copy of marriage certificate, copy of birth certificate.
If it is not possible to provide a certificate from the educational institution at the time of submission, then a copy of the student card can be attached.