Tennis, originally a French sport. First with bare hands, but still played with rackets. It’s more than just a ball to hit each other. Read more about this great sport.
- Game rules
- Types Of Tennis
Tennis is descended from the French? Jeu de Paume??,??that translates literally playing with the Palm of your hand? means. The goal of the game was that the player with their bare hands for hitting a ball. During the 11th century, people started here, but in the 14th century was played in Europe by the wealthy population. The average citizen wanted to like to play, but trying to go against the rich. This, however, is not listened to. From the year 1500, they began to use the kind of racket.
The name tennis probably originated from the French. The player who threw the first ball, called??tenez??, which stands for?? ?? costume. But some people think that the sport has its origins in England, because there are so many English words that are used. It is true that, developed policies for the current tennis in 1873 by Walter Clopton Wingfield, a British major.
The first tennis championships held at Wimbledon. It is now held is still one of the most famous tournaments of the year, but more on that later. The first championship was in 1877.
The field consists of two pages, separated by a net. This network will depend, according to the standard norm in middle of 91.4 cm height and on the outer edges to 107 cm. Both sides of the field are identical, and are divided into a rear and two front pockets. In addition, running in the bar at the inner line of the singles to left until the single line on the other side, and one used in doubles the outer lines, so that the field is wide. This, of course, is that they have to do in double with two players on a field. The part of the area between the inner and outer lines, that is to say, between the single line and double line, called the tram rails.
The game begins with storage, also called service. There are two variants: private earning or earning over. The private services sector is rarely used in professional tennis world because it is a very weak variation. The over service runs harder, and can be beaten with much greater effect. When serving you throw the ball with a hand up, and with the other hand, where you have your racket in fasting, you hit the ball over the net. You earn always diagonally and try to hit the ball into the service box. You can’t get this right. However, this should be done, and the ball is still in good box correctly, then the service can be beaten again. It is also not permitted when serving touches the back row, or over it to move before the ball is struck. When a person does this well, the service is invalid, regardless of whether or not the ball end up in the correct service. The players to turn the game on. As you continue to serve an entire game, alternating left and right, starting on the right side.
A number of shots at a glance:
- Forehand: This is the most simple battle. You hit the ball with one arm on the side where you can get your racket. The palm refer in this case to the net.
- Backhand: this fight can be played with one or two hands. Here turn to the side of the rack where you hold him down to the body to the other side of the body. You pick up the racket with the other hand over your other hand and turning away the ball. This last step can also be omitted, and then save the ball with one hand, indicating on the back of the hand to the net.
- Volley: this fight is usually played on the net. If you are a volley play grab the ball from the air and hit you so he returned without the ball has touched the ground. This is quite an attacking stroke.
- Smash: When the opponent’s ball will play on you, usually when you are online, you can make the ball bounce, after running and fight back, but you can hit the ball also hit from the air, with the same motion as the upper arm service and then you hit a smash.
- Drop shot: this is a soft beaten just over the net, and the opponent is forced to come to the net.
A number of effects:
- Slice/Backspin: This slide your racket under the ball, so to speak, giving the ball a twist to your page. The ball bounces on the other rules in the ground, but is slower, because there is more friction with the ground.
- Topspin: this is the opposite. Introduced beat you to speak the ball wide, which means that the ball is allowed an extra rotation forwards, and bounce is a kind of jump to the opponent. This accelerates the speed of the ball.
Scoring is based on the traditional British system: 15, 30, 40, game, set, match. Games: players play point by point, where points are awarded in the manner described above. When a player is at 40, and then a score, this becomes a game. When it is the case that professional tennis game 6 form a set.Among young people sometimes played to five games per set. But if both players are 40, called this situation?? ?? Deuce. Play has won two consecutive periods. The first point you win will result in an advantage. You win the point that it is also clear is the game for you. If the opponent wins this point, falling back to second. This can sometimes be a very long time to go without the game is won. On a professional level, the ladies play two winning sets, also known as best-of-three. Men’s player to win three sets, best of 5. young people are no difference there, and always play one to two sets won.
In singles, you play by yourself against your opponent. Scoring is as described above. Double contains some additional rules because you are not alone anymore. You should therefore share the area with a partner. This communication and cooperation is very important. When your team has the storage you determine who of the two squads. This player will save you from the right side, just as singles. The other player then goes on the left side of the field, near the net. You continue to play your hand, to the point. Then you go to the left and your fellow players to the right, and you start the next item to serve from the left. The next games will be served by the opponent, and then your team’s turn again.Now, stores, the second of the two. This is also alternately.
Types Of Tennis:
- Leisure: you play for fun. You play as you see it as exercise, or just to hang out with friends or family to hit a ball.
- The competition Focused: you exercise at least once a week. You can do this yourself, by talking to others, or if you are taking lessons with a tennis coach. Every year, you play in a summer League in your own region, where as a team of four or five players who play against teams from your private pool.You play each race day four ankle and two doubles.
- Professional level: as a professional tennis player, you have to make a ranking. For a number of tournaments, only the highest placed competitors may compete in the qualifications.
Some tournaments are on a professional level:
- 1. Grand Slams
- 2. Masters: at the end of every year the eight top-ranked players against each other for the title.This occurs in both men and ladies.
- 3. Davis Cup/Federation Cup: this is a tournament that will be played in teams. The teams representing their respective countries. There are four singles matches, one for each Member of the team, and then a double play there. This is the best-of-five matches.
- Gravel: gravel can only be played in the summer, if not on the substrate using a so-called all-vädersystem, where the gravel is a carpet, through which the water can better be dispelled. This creates no large puddles on the tracks and can also be played in the winter, because the jobs do not freeze. It is a slow surface, where the ball high opstuitert. Roland Garros is an example of a tournament on clay.
- Grass: this is the area of albekende Wimbledon tournament. The ball bounces not so high. The disadvantage of this type of work is that it will damage easily. Each season, the track must be replaced.
- Artificial grass: this is an area that both winter and summer can be played. It is a faster surface, where the ball is not as high opstuitert, but by shooting.
- Mat: this is the same as the peat, but used in tennis and therefore covered.
- Hard courts: A concrete floor covered with a thin layer of rubbery coating is. The coating determines whether the track is a fast or slow job. The U.S. Open and the Australian Open is played on it.
Everyone Should Know These Basic Rules for Playing Tennis
A Guide to the Playing Surface and Equipment Required for …
SportsByte – Netball: New rules, new game?
The Art of Squash | Girvin
Coaching Profiles: Windsor has two excellent qualified …
True Hero Inner Circle
Sports Illustrated models Genevieve Morton and Jarah …
Agitated Novak Djokovic suggests solution to US Open heat …
Nike Basketball Rules March Madness Past and Present …
Partnership with Adrenaline Paintball Park – The IG Club
World level basketball tournament FIBA – 2016
Lakeview Recreation Center – Sun City, Arizona
Providence Park – Portland State Vikings
Sepak Bola Api: a game where football is played with fire
Rose Bowl – Rose Bowl
Burn Tennis Rackets
Table Tennis Techniques
Beginners guide for table tennis
How to Understand Tennis Scores