FIFA’s international football. They organize major football tournaments like the World Cup and the Confederations Cup. Here are some of its history and tournaments. Name and history
FIFA stands for Fifa.
The Organization was founded on 21 May 1904 by national football:
FIFA, the organization behind the men’s and women’s World Cup and Confederations Cup.
They set the rules and create a judge. They may also be present it as Doping cases by handing out penalties and fines or to acquit.
FIFA was presented at an annual gala awards of all kinds, such as World Player of the Year.
She is also trying to encourage soccer in poorer countries.
Presidents and Vice-Presidents
There are since the inception of the FIFA President and Vice-President were different. Here’s an overview:
Six continental federations are members of FIFA:
- The Asian Football Confederation
- The Confederation of African football
- The Confederation of North and Central America and Caribbean Association Football
- The Oceania Football Confederation
- Union of European Football Associations