Football is not just kicking a ball and make sure that he is going into the goal. It is a tactical game that a lot of rules to be drawn up. When the students at Camp Bridge in 1848 started playing, they had absolutely no idea about the rules of their sport would change so much over time.
This field should always be rectangular, and the official size is determined by FIFA. For national events in the field between 90 and 120 metres long and between 45 and 90 metres wide. For international matches FIFA explains that the length between 100 and 110 m and width must be between 64 and 75 m. Area is marked with white lines that form part of the field. A ball falls on the line is not outside. The wires must be 12 cm wide. In the middle of the field is the central circle with a radius of 9, 15 m. In the four corners of the field is a flag 1.50 indicates the way to the corners and pitch-perfect border.
This space is for that purpose 16, 50 m 40, 32 m wide and long. In the middle of the targets at a distance of 10 metres from the line is the penalty point where the ball should be placed in a box.Outside the box is a semicircle with a radius of 9, 15 m. Within this rectangle, we also find the target area which extends to 5.50 m on both sides of the Poles, and 5.50 for the finish line. In line with this, the goal kick is given.
The purpose of the
The goals are 7, 32 m long and 2, 44 m high. The horizontal and vertical poles must be so thick. The posts must be white so that they are clearly visible even from a distance. The net must be securely fastened so that the goalkeeper cannot intervene in any way.
The ball will apply very strict rules. You can not play with a ball that is too large or is not inflated sufficiently. Really just the color and patterns freely. Goalkeepers are often surprised: they hardly used for the optical effects of the motifs on the ball and confronted by a different competition with different effects. The ball should at least have a circumference of between 68 and 70 cm. At the beginning of the game, the ball between 410 and 450 grams, and the pressure must always be between 600 and 1100 g are square centimeters. If the ball during the game is corrupted, the race is stopped and it is also playing with a ball on the ground. Only the judge determines if the ball must be replaced.
Number of players
The matches will be played with two teams of 11 players. If a un the two teams is less than seven players, the game can continue under any circumstances. During official matches, but no more than three players can be replaced. In friendly matches, both teams change this number to allow more benefits both teams agree with the number of bytes and the judge when they announce the contest. Before the start of the match shall be submitted to the judge a contest in which form each team 11 players and the names of the possible reserves during the match.
The judge must be informed of a change of his line the man who got the fourth official information as coach of one of the teams want to make a replacement. The game will be stopped and new players may only come on the pitch as the player he replaces has been extinguished. This Exchange takes place at the height of the centre line. Also remember that a player who has left the plan no longer can come back.
Even clothing of the players. The clothes of a footballer must meet the following requirements:
- A shirt in a color that clearly differs from that of the counterparty
- Long socks
- Leg protection
- The goalkeeper must wear a shirt that distinguishes him enough from the other players and referees.For official matches all players must cut their shirts in their pants and they can remove all clothes before the competition’s final whistle. Therefore, a player who has made a goal and his shirt to celebrate it sometimes turns out a yellow card.
Duration of the match
A football match is composed of two halves of 45 minutes each. Between the two halves of the player get a break. That break should never be longer than 15 minutes. In practice, take all events longer than 90 minutes due to referee the game every now and then will close before the end of the race. The Protocol can be used to make up for lost time or injury replacement. They are also used when a player is aware of time to rack to ensure the results of his team. This form of unfair games are compensated at the end of the match.
The start of the race
For each match, the two captains and the referee the fate decide who starts. They will use a coin. We call this “throw”. The winning player determines in which half his team can play. The players will all take their place and the ball is placed at the midpoint. Two players start the game with a pass that offers forward. The other players must keep at least 9, 15 m away.
A goal is only valid if the ball completely crosses the finish line. Never forget that the line is a part of the field. So if the ball touches the white line is not a valid target.
This is without a doubt the most complicated rule in football. In summary, a player is offside if he gets a pass while he is closer to the finish line of the opposing team goals than last defender. For being offside blowdown you must perform an action, as a direct or indirect impact on the approach. For example, if one meter from the goal line are offside and the action happens at the penalty point is no offside blowdown. If you get the ball in your own half of the pitch you never be offside. The same applies if an opponent gives you the ball or when you are on the same line as the last defender.Finally, a last peculiarity of this rule: it can never be offside from a throw-in and, of course, not at a corner.
The referee awards a direct free kick, a player of the opposing team voluntarily, through clumsiness or carelessness by doing one of the following error:
- Hard to call an opponent
- One opponent kicking or attempting to kick
- Jump on an opponent
- Strike or try to beat an opponent
- An opponent pressure aside
- A trip up opponents or try
- Stop or block an opponent
- Spit an opponent
- An opponent insult
- Touching the ball with the hand
A goalie can do violation, namely:
- Hold the ball for more than 8 seconds in the hands
- The ball back in his hands as he laid on the ground that once
- The ball in his hands after taking a voluntary workouts to the foot of one of his teammates. But he has the right to catch the ball, giving the player a pass to the head or chest.
FIFA has imposed a number of rules, judges must give a yellow or red card. But the judge will decide on the plan or someone deserves a card or a warning.
a player can receive a yellow card if he:
- Is guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct
- The decisions the referee overly challenging
- Makes multiple errors
- The game slowing deliberately
- Not voluntarily respecting legal stretch by the referee for a free kick or corner
- Voluntarily leave the field without the referee’s permission (for example, if an attacker goes to the stands after he scored a goal
a player can receive a red card if he:
- Making a serious mistake
- A very brutal action occurs (tackle from behind, punch …)
- To someone spits
- Referee attack
- The ball with their hands from a purpose
- Commit a foul against an opponent while he is the last defender (goalkeeper)
- Cursing or abusive language used in the field
- A second yellow card in the same game will be